Why sox wax?
- Made from soybean (renewable resource!), 100% natural, no artificial chemicals
- Better for the environment and your health
- Burns longer and cleaner than paraffin wax
How long does the candle burn?
- For an 8oz candle, you can burn it for up to 50 hours.
- For the first burn, we strongly advise to burn for at least 2 hours or until the first layer of wax is fully melted till the side of the jar. This helps to prolong the candle’s shelf life and prevents tunneling. This is also considered a good practice for subsequent burns.
What are the best practices for candle care?
- Always trim the wick till ¼ inch (0.6cm) to help the candle burn more evenly and prevent soot formation.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours each time!
- Always cover with a lid after use to preserve the fragrance. Store in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight or dust.
What should I do when I finish burning the candle?
- The clear answer is, head over to our collection and purchase new candles from us!
- Alternatively, some of our customers often repurpose our jars into penholders, or even flower pots.
- We strongly advise against burning your candles all the way down. Allowing a candle to burn to the bottom could cause the container to break!
Can I request for a personal note?
- Yes, you can. At Zendle, we are able to create personalized notes for you. Just drop us the message that you want to add and we will deliver it for you. If you are looking to incorporate your own designs, instead of the standard Zendle message card, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase.
Looking to collaborate?
- If you are looking to collaborate with us, drop us an email and we will get back to you within 3 working days. As long as we identify great synergy, we will be able to cook up something together.